Sembcorp’s Industrial Emergency Response team delivers a range of world class services to customers in a variety of industrial manufacturing sectors.
The team prides itself on the quality of the services it delivers to companies at the heart of chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, energy, biofuel and biotechnology production in the UK.
Its services include:
- Industrial fire fighting – The business operates with an elite force of highly trained industrial fire fighters working with some of the best equipment in the world, capable of tackling the most serious of incidents
- Chemical spill response – Response teams have people with the knowledge, skills, talents and equipment to mitigate any on or off site chemical spill emergency
- Industrial medical emergency response – site protection officers are skilled medics equipped to save lives in situations including those where high level rescue or entry into a confined space is required
- Site security – working in partnership with world class security experts to ensure customer premises are protected from ever increasing local and world-wide threats
- Exercise, training and auditing skills – a widely acclaimed team of practitioners who have helped hundreds of customers across the UK and the world in improving emergency response capabilities.
Operating from a base at the Wilton International site on Teesside, Protection is widely recognised as possibly the most competent privately owned industrial emergency response team in the world and has gained a number of external accolades over the years.
The business has played a vital role in resolving some of the UK’s most serious industrial incidents and can draw upon more than 60 years of industrial experience.
Protection has received awards from the UK Chemical Industries Association, the National Training Awards celebrating Investors in People organisations and run on behalf of the Department for Business Innovation and Skills, the North East Process Industry Cluster and other prestigious bodies.